About The Position
We’ve come a long way since we first opened our doors, but our mission has always stayed the same: to provide world class solutions for the travel industry. Travel Booster is a constantly improving ERP solution that frees users from the complexities of creation so they can do more, faster.
We are looking for a React Developer to join our team.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Travel booster's software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is...
- At least one year experience with React, NPM, Git, FlexBox, React context API
- Experience working with node.js.
- Experience working with iis.
- Knowledge with Design patterns / Principles – Mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Proactive, Fast learner and team player
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills – Mandatory
Travel Booster is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
Apply for this position