Fullstack Developer - React C# .Net
About The Position
We’ve come a long way since we first opened our doors, but our mission has always stayed the same: to provide world class solutions for the travel industry. Travel Booster is a constantly improving ERP solution that frees users from the complexities of creation so they can do more, faster.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our team.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Travel booster's software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is...
You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- At least 2 years experience with React, NPM, Git, FlexBox, React context API
- Experience working with node.js - Advantage
- Knowledge with Design patterns / Principles – Mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Proactive, Fast learner and team player
- Knowledge in Agile and Scrum - Advantage
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills – Mandatory
Travel Booster is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
Apply for this position